There are two stages to event entry:
1) Register and pay for your team entry
2) If required, order additional services such as bus transport and extra meals
Entry fees are the same for both “sub events” on offer being the Australasian Championships 24 hr event and the Roving 15 hr (Non Championship) event.
Standard Entry Fees
- Adult – $125
- Junior – $90 (10 to 17 years old on day of event)
- Child – Free (under 10 years old on day of event)
- Family – $280
Family Fee Eligibility – Parent(s) and their children who are under 18 years on day of event. This can be used to enter family members across multiple teams.
Adult concession rates are available that provides a $20 discount to the adult fee. This discount is available to:
- Full time students 18 years or older
- Holders of a Centrelink Pensioner Concession card
- Holders of a Commonwealth Seniors Health Care card
The entry fee includes Saturday night, Sunday Breakfast and Sunday Lunch meals at the Hash House.
Early Bird Entry
A discount of 10% will be applied to your entry fees if you enter before midnight on the 31st July 2019. This discount does not apply to the extra services detailed below.
The standard entry fees will apply till midnight on the 13th October, 2019. Entries will remain open between the 14th October and midnight on the 27th October 2019. During this period entry fees and extra services fees will be charged at standard price plus 30%. Please note that the organisers cannot guarantee that extra services such as buses and extra meals will be available for people entering late.
Close of Entries & Change Requests
No entries will be taken after the 27th October. Change requests should be submitted to the organisers and will be satisfied if possible.
- Bus – Hobart to Hash House or return – $55
- Bus – Launceston to Hash House or return – $35
- Friday night meal – $25 ($12 for child under 10 years old)
- Saturday breakfast – $10 ($5 for child)
- Supporter Meal Package – $50 ($25 for child). Includes Saturday night, Sunday Breakfast and Sunday Lunch meals at the Hash House. Not required for team members.
- Clean copy of map – $10 (Paper copy – not waterproof).
These quality items can be ordered direct from the ioMerino website
Where to Enter
Entries are being taken on the Rogaining Tasmania website. Entries open on the 1st July, 2019
Link to Event Entry Form
Link to Extra Services Form
Full refunds (less Paypal fees if applicable) will be available up till the close of standard entries on the 13th October 2019. After the 13th October the refund amount with be at the organiser’s discretion.
If the event has to be cancelled due to circumstances outside of RT’s control (fire, flood etc), a refund will be made to the maximum extent possible after allowing for unavoidable costs incurred.